We have completed our project at Mount Grace School. Assisted by Pick Everards multi-disciplinary design team, this framework project was completed for the Department of Education (Client) as part of the Priority Schools Building Programme.
The works consisted of:
- The construction of a new boiler house to serve existing buildings on the site prior to demolition of the previous and redundant gymnasium.
- The demolition of an existing sports hall block incorporating the redundant boiler house.
- Construction of a new 3-court sports hall
- New associated changing room and accessible changing room
- New associated ancillary spaces
- New 62m2 ICT business studies / Teaching Space
- Construction of a new dedicated plant room to serve the new sports hall building
- New Entrance Alterations for DDA Compliance
- A new covered link between the new and existing buildings
- New hard standings and secure minibus parking
- New synthetic long jump track and silica sand pit
It is always a pleasure to be able to provide the next generation with new facilities to enhance their learning.
Department for Education
DfE Framework Competitive Tender Award
On Friday 19th May we held our second Charity Quiz Night & Raffle, raising money for the CRAS...Read More
We are thrilled to announce that we have 𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 & 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 ...Read More
We are proud to announce we are now a recognised Disability Confident Committed Employer. Thi...Read More