The Business was originally formed in 1932 by the original founder Mr C M Cadman, who commenced the firm as general family builders in Colchester with his younger brother Mr L R Cadman and the initial assistance of their father Mr H Cadman, a former Master Builder.
The family business continued as House Builders together with general building works until the commencement of the second World War, where upon it temporarily ceased trading and recommenced as “C M Cadman Master Builder” in early 1946 and continued expanding as General Builders until 1966 when his son M J Cadman was made a partner and the name was changed to C M Cadman & Son.
The building partnership added speculative housing and commercial ventures to the Company’s already comprehensive range of building activities and the business expanded rapidly between 1966 and 1975 when the original founder C M Cadman retired and the business continued as M J Cadman trading as C M Cadman & Son.
We are proud to be the Main Contractor chosen by Dfe, The project consists of a two-storey 1,478m...Read More
The 41,500 sq ft extension will provide additional classrooms, workshops, a library building and ...Read More